Medical Legal Review Specialist
- Responsible for completing Med Legal Review (MLR) submissions to a variety of Pharma Brand companies.
- Responsible for data collection and entry of all changes communicated from the client for each MLR submission in preparation for reporting to client.
- Create and maintain a data repository that will be used by all internal teams to outline the MLR process and guidelines.
- Attend client specific MLR trainings as needed.
- Work with Account Managers and Project Managers to understand and update requirements as needed.
- Develop MLR submission schedule weekly.
- Distribute MLR submission schedule to Group Account Directors and Project Managers.
- Work with internal teams to execute high-quality submissions in compliance with Pharma medical/legal review process.
Submit a Resume
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines, working collaboratively with colleagues in editorial, project management and account management.
- The appropriate candidate will have 2+ years of experience in regulatory review of advertising and promotional material in the US pharmaceutical industry. Experience in DDMAC submissions a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and plan ahead, anticipating issues before they arise.
- Excellent writing and editing skills are required, with attention to detail and ability to work within institutional guidelines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.