Clinical Annotation Specialist
- Responsible for preparing documents for client medical/legal/regulatory review in a timely and accurate manner.
- Annotate clinical content for Web- and mobile-based medical education and promotional programs.
- Interact with other teams to understand client’s unique Med Legal Review (MLR) guidelines, annotation styles, and processes.
- Ensure proofing and quality controls are implemented for MLR submission execution.
- Act as a resident expert on annotation processes and provide training support to support other teams, as needed.
- Provide submissions support – including medical research, document preparation, and annotations.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines, working collaboratively with content owner, editorial, project and account management teams.
- Experience working in Viva Vault, Zinc, EOS and other proprietary MLR systems a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and plan ahead, anticipating issues before they arise.
- Excellent writing and editing skills are required, with attention to detail and ability to work within institutional guidelines.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.