Associate Account Manager
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, strong account leadership and customer relationship management expertise, detailed and clear communication skills, with a focus on efficient project and timeline execution.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on time project development and execution and impact future business
- Member of a broader account team supporting program development and execution across a range of clients
- Managing overall project implementations across all external and internal development teams including timeline management using an electronic task management system — At Task
- Creating and managing the project scope and timeline
- Project traffic management
- Ability to implement processes and procedures
- Communicating client needs and expectations clearly across development teams
- Meeting consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Supporting Med Legal calls to ensure projects are approved by the client
- Working with other departments to stream processes to allow for efficient timelines
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with a combination of digital agency and healthcare experience.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of experience which can be a combination of account management and project management.
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring that our physicians and clients have the best experience possible
- 4-year Bachelors degree preferred or will consider related experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems like AtTask)
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Prior traffic experience a plus
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred, especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical industry strongly desired; equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry may substitute
- BA or equivalent experience required